Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
1992 Metro PCV valve location; where is it?
Topic Started: Jun 7 2009, 10:35 PM (1,118 Views)
bigb34
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hello again. Thanks for all your help on the O2 sensor issue. Now I need to know where the PCV vavle is. Can someone please explain to me where it is, or post some pics?

Thanks alot.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Johnny Mullet
Member Avatar
Hi-Tech Redneck

Look for the hose that goes from the valve cover to the air filter housing. The hose also goes right down to the PCV valve held in with 2 screws.

wikityler
Member Avatar
Some say...

While replacing the PCV valve I recommend you also replace the phillips screws with hex head bolts. It only costs ~40 cents. Once the stock screws start to rust they will become very difficult to remove, and if they get stripped it's a bitch to extract them from the intake manifold. (I'm talking from experience here)

rmcelwee
Member Avatar

bigb34
Jun 7 2009, 10:35 PM
Hello again. Thanks for all your help on the O2 sensor issue. Now I need to know where the PCV vavle is. Can someone please explain to me where it is, or post some pics?

Thanks alot.

I'm not sure what you are doing with it (just replacing the PCV?) but I will be doing a catch can mod on mine in the very near future. Keep an eye on my website for the details. Well, I'll probably start a thread here as well when I do it. I'm waiting on engine parts and clutch info before I can put everything back together so I have to find something to kill some time this week. The catch can will probably keep me busy for a day!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Intake and Exhaust Systems · Next Topic »
Add Reply