Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Instrument cluster with tach in '91 metro
Topic Started: Jan 8 2010, 06:00 AM (525 Views)
Metro_caon
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
My 1991 metro did not come with a tach gauge... Does anyone know if I can replace the instrument cluster with one that does have a tach, and if so, with which model year? Mine only has 3 gauges: fuel, speedometer and water temp.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Johnny Mullet
Member Avatar
Hi-Tech Redneck

You can swap out your cluster with any Metro from 89-91 with a tach. If I remember correctly, they changed in 92.

Metro_caon
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Johnny Mullet
Jan 8 2010, 06:48 AM
You can swap out your cluster with any Metro from 89-91 with a tach. If I remember correctly, they changed in 92.
Were these tach gauges optional in 89-91 models? Do you mean that any cluster from '92 up will not fit previous models?

Murf 59
Member Avatar

If you have a 3cly, Glow shift sells one. Mine works great. BB has another make. I have been at work for 12+ hrs now and can't remember who made his. But his is the 5" Mine is a 2" with a pillar mount from SRD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Electrical Systems · Next Topic »
Add Reply