Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What terminals to jump to read codes; Want to read codes on 92 GEO Metro
Topic Started: Jun 9 2010, 02:27 PM (2,229 Views)
GEOKID
[ *  * ]
I know that my terminal to use to read any error codes is located under the hood up by the fire wall. It has six slots and five wires going in to it. I would like to know what two wires you jump over to see some flashing code on the dash. I have searched all over the i-net and can't find this info. Have also looked in Chilton and Haynes books, with no luck. No problems at this time, would just like to know for later. THANKS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sa-jim
[ *  * ]
I think you'll find everything you need in the "Check Engine Light Guide" thread at the beginning of this forum.

Good luck.

crankcase

There is another place to jump to get the codes. I think it's even easier than the under the hood spot.
Look at the inside fuse box by the drivers left knee. Sit on the ground and look up at all the fuses. You will
see a raised fuse slot with no fuse in it. Put an extra fuse in that slot and you've got it! Your in test mode,
just like what you get by doing it under the hood. You can tell if you did it right because the check engine light
will flash. As sa-jim wrote, there is complete information in the begining of the forum section.

Bad Bent
Member Avatar
Facetious Educated Donkey

Here is the Check Engine Light Guide

And see what Jittney did with my pics in post #11 at Fuse boxes :/! :thumb

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Engine Tech & Diagnostics · Next Topic »
Add Reply