Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How did you find us?
Friend or Family 9 (5.5%)
Search Engine 116 (70.7%)
Link from other site 17 (10.4%)
Window sticker 2 (1.2%)
Accidentily 20 (12.2%)
Total Votes: 164
How did you find us?; poll
Topic Started: Nov 9 2010, 09:42 PM (11,627 Views)
Johnny Mullet
Member Avatar
Fear the Mullet

Just curious on how you guys found this site. If you like, explain why you stayed and hungout.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Coche Blanco
Member Avatar
Troll Certified

Accidentally, I wasn't using protection.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryan
Member Avatar
Ryan

Not sure why I've stayed :P
Edited by Ryan, Nov 9 2010, 10:03 PM.

Horn

Don't remember how I found the site at all. at my old age my memory fades

geojames
Member Avatar
rice

I was looking for a body kit for my car and this site popped up in the results i stayed because i enjoy the personality of every one here and the way we all get along with the exception of a certain colbalt owner who needs to grow up everything i have seen here has been positive and helpful all in all a great site

Horn

geojames
Nov 9 2010, 10:31 PM
I was looking for a body kit for my car and this site popped up in the results i stayed because i enjoy the personality of every one here and the way we all get along with the exception of a certain colbalt owner who needs to grow up everything i have seen here has been positive and helpful all in all a great site
:lol

Good bye

I found this site from Ecomodder and Teamswift. I actually drive a Metro and this site is my first look every time I get on the web.

DesmondGhostRider
Member Avatar

I was researching good mpg little cars and after I found the geo metro I searched and there you were.

bayareaametro
[ *  * ]
I was looking up information on my former employer ( metro furniture) and this site came up and was interesting.

haglered
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was looking for information on Geo metros. I purchased 2 of them. I needed to know more about them.

I don't regret buying the Geo but I am wondering why I don't reget it.

chads4dr

I saw Johnny's signature on teamswift advertising the site! :D

Potter
Member Avatar
Col. Potter

My car was Broke and i found this site.

Helped me a TON so i stuck arround, plus its a great community here. i enjoy loging on.

billy508
Member Avatar
billy508

I dont exactly remember. I think it was when I was changing my oil and I accidental knocked over a quart of az-63bk-23-bfd-098-56 0-5 weight oil. I was amazed as it slowly formed a large G. I took that as a sign from the car gods and immediately ran to my computer. As i tapped in "G" I felt a voice wispering in my ear "Now the E" and so it went until GeoMetoForums was displayed on my monitor. The rest is history. . Or either I found a link on Team Swift. One or the other not quite sure. You mean you can leave? When did that start? :banana :banana :banana

DesmondGhostRider
Member Avatar

billy508
Nov 9 2010, 10:52 PM
I dont exactly remember. I think it was when I was changing my oil and I accidental knocked over a quart of az-63bk-23-bfd-098-56 0-5 weight oil. I was amazed as it slowly formed a large G. I took that as a sign from the car gods and immediately ran to my computer. As i tapped in "G" I felt a voice wispering in my ear "Now the E" and so it went until GeoMetoForums was displayed on my monitor. The rest is history. . Or either I found a link on Team Swift. One or the other not quite sure. You mean you can leave? When did that start? :banana :banana :banana
what are you on?

Memphis metro

Was doing a engine rebuild on my metro and my father who knew I was doing a rebuild job on my metro and who surfs the internet a lot come across it and sent me the website. I hang around to see some of the interesting topics that come up. I have needed a few parts and there has been some really nice people on here that went way out of their way to help me out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Geo Metro Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply