Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
96 metro flasher; What number flasher is it? 552?
Topic Started: Mar 7 2011, 02:19 PM (600 Views)
liquidrush
Member Avatar
Raging Infidel
[ *  *  *  * ]
What is the common number for the TS and the Hazard flashers? I'm going LED and want to get the right stuff the first time
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bad Bent
Member Avatar
Facetious Educated Donkey

I tried this when I installed some LEDs and the OEM flasher is some tiny little flasher maybe 3/4" square, whereas a "normal" flasher is 1" square. I asked Johnny Mullet for his wisdom on how to deal with the fast flashing that you will get after installing the LEDs and I remember his response as 'Hyper-flashing baby!' :lol

Check out http://geometroforum.com/topic/2471889/1/

If you want to connect a real flasher to the Geo I'd jumper it directly and duct tape the flasher unit to something secure. :-/

liquidrush
Member Avatar
Raging Infidel
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alright, I found the solid state LED flasher units for 6 bucks but there are 2 and 3 prong ones. Are the geo ones 2 or 3 and is there a seperate one for the hazards? I got bulbs for all my sockets for 22 bucks, I just wnat ot have everything on hand before I do the swap out.
Edited by liquidrush, Mar 7 2011, 07:36 PM.

Bad Bent
Member Avatar
Facetious Educated Donkey

The one I bought was 3 prong.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Electrical Systems · Next Topic »
Add Reply