Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
what parts are interchangable for a 97 geo metro lsi????
Topic Started: Oct 5 2011, 12:28 AM (897 Views)
ef9thumper
Fresh Fish
[ * ]
I have a 97 Geo Metro Lsi 1.3L....My transmission went out on it and I need a new one....ive been trying craigslist but I cant find anything unless its for a prism or other geo models. is their any other models like the prism or something that I could use the transmission off of that i wont have to cut or re do anything just straight up bolt back onto my current engine???? as an alliterative is their any motor and transmission swaps i could do that the motor mounts match up?? and other then that I'd like to know of any other interchangeable parts I could do....the metro i got could use some extras oh and back seats lol.

I use to have a 91 civic hatchback and I could interchange anything with any other model civic from 89 - 2000 also with the Integra,praylude and CRV.

any info will be appreciated :) thank you :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Geo Glenn
Member Avatar
What's in your engine?

www.car-parts.com

Also check eBay.

Most 1995 and after parts will fit your car.

Woodie
Member Avatar

No, the only cars that are compatible are Geo Metro, Chevy Metro, and Suzuki Swift. Geo is not like other car manufacturers, because they were not a car manufacturer. Geo just sold other companies' cars. Prism was a Toyota, Storm was an Isuzu, Metro was a Suzuki.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Transmission/Clutch/Axles · Next Topic »
Add Reply