Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What did you do to your Metro today?
Topic Started: Apr 21 2012, 10:35 AM (216,221 Views)
Car Nut
Member Avatar

Installed a passenger seat from a Swift GTI, so now I have a matched set. General clean up & tighten leaking lower rad hose. Also replaced the broken inside drivers door handle. Nobodys ever had to do that, right? :lol
Edited by Car Nut, Apr 28 2012, 08:40 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Old Man

first weekend of the year with above 60 degrees and sunshine----did nothing to my 'Vert except put the top down and :nfs :nfs :nfs

1.0smallblock
Member Avatar
DirtBag

tightend my squeeling alt/water pump belt.....AGAIN...

kingthursday
Member Avatar

wireing in a seperate power source for charging all my gadgets

Car Nut
Member Avatar

Finally got around to installing my Swift GT steering wheel. Only had it for 2+ years. Maybe I'll install the swift rear hatch cover I found the same day. Ahhh... Maybe do that next year. No need to rush. :lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Alpine
1020cc G10 GOML

put my used transmission in to only have forgotten to get fluid and to register/smog my car

geo is now PNO :(

geogonfa
Member Avatar

XFi getting new starter, front brake pads, and replacing exhaust hanger brackets ( rubber kinda got hot when I went through the fires)...picked up a 93 4dr. auto for my daughter, post pics later...needs #3 exhaust valve as well as under the hood work...gonna start a complete rebuild...she's still a little upset about losing her convertible...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Coche Blanco
Member Avatar
Troll Certified

Washed it for the first time since owning it. Installed an U/D pulley with a Goodyear Gatorback belt. Cleaned the engine bay.

dayle1960
Member Avatar
Fastest Hampster EVER

Nothing :shake

I gotta hold Mrs.dayle1960's hand while she hangs crown molding in our kitchen and paints our kids room.....

Guess her metro engine will have to wait for installation until she makes up her mind what is more important, her kitchen or her metro. :shake

Women, gotta love 'em, :cheers

91 ragtop
Member Avatar

Well not exactly on the weekend, but I drove the vert to Prescott AZ from Great Falls MT on the 18th and 19th. I was there Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon and part of Tuesday. We spent two days doing the tourist thing and about three days doing some upgrades to his 93 hatchback. I put sway bars front and rear, new struts, 93 gt tailights , rear spoiler, inside hatch and gas door latch . It's amazing how that car handles now. I put on 2900 miles in 7 days and averaged 41 mpg with the top down most of the time and some good long runs at speeds up to 85 mph using my "redneck cruise control'' on most of the highway driving.

Ken....

cnr_dogs
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
put a new hood LF fender and left door on also built a shift knob out of a # 1.0 pool ball pics of work posted in lounge. next week seats out of an esteem & new carpet

http://geometroforum.com/topic/4777836/1/#new
Edited by cnr_dogs, Apr 27 2012, 08:42 PM.

Turbo Dan-O
Member Avatar
Obsessive Car Detailer

Coche Blanco
Apr 27 2012, 08:09 PM
Washed it for the first time since owning it. Installed an U/D pulley with a Goodyear Gatorback belt. Cleaned the engine bay.
Pics or it did not happen! :D

Car Nut
Member Avatar

Wow, sounds like everybody but dayle was a lot more productive than me. Course i did have to work today & did my project afterwards. :lol

TimmyD
Member Avatar
A Metro Driver

Nuttin' today - Nuttin tomorrow; rain in the forecast ~60%
Tomorrow, I might clean out a shed full of kids' toys that they don't play with anymore, start using it to store metro parts.

...damn, am I getting metro on the brain or what?

clarkdw

Stripped most of the interior from my donor Swift GT. Trying to figure out if the factory installed alarm on the GT is worth transferring to the hatch.

Installed my RH mirror delete plate and have run two days commute with it (about 300 miles) Now looking for a small cheap bullet mirror for the LH side.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Geo Metro Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply