Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2nd Annual Minnesota Metro Meet Booked!! 8/17/13; No excuses this time.
Topic Started: Aug 28 2012, 09:37 PM (11,169 Views)
sphenicie

BACON COVERED !
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sphenicie

Oh, yea, I may be coming from Montana. I have to work in ND again, but the timing may not be good. we will be workn' in Newtown ND, but have to stay in Fairview, Montana.

I do not have an exact start date yet, but the worse case, I will drop off "THE BACON" at Snowfishes house on my way out to ND, to insure delivery. I have four pounds of home grown, home smoked bacon of my own. I will also have some local black pepper bacon. I will bring the slab bacon, if I can make it for sure, as it takes a bit of special preparation.

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

sphenicie
Jul 5 2013, 08:40 AM
Oh, yea, I may be coming from Montana. I have to work in ND again, but the timing may not be good. we will be workn' in Newtown ND, but have to stay in Fairview, Montana.

I do not have an exact start date yet, but the worse case, I will drop off "THE BACON" at Snowfishes house on my way out to ND, to insure delivery. I have four pounds of home grown, home smoked bacon of my own. I will also have some local black pepper bacon. I will bring the slab bacon, if I can make it for sure, as it takes a bit of special preparation.

I'm pretty sure I remember someone else coming from Montana.

Sounds like a Geo caravan!! :rocker
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

maxmpg
Member Avatar

EDIT: planning on heading out to Geopalooza, then over to the MN meet on the 17th.
Edited by maxmpg, Jul 16 2013, 08:34 AM.

snowfish
Member Avatar
Basic GearHead

Did a little more gathering, for the fish fry, last night.

Posted Image

:drool

Hey Jeff, Could you post your Address, GPS Coordinates, and some easy directions? :news
Edited by snowfish, Jul 9 2013, 03:33 PM.

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

The address is:

72653 260th Ave.
Hayfield, MN 55940

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

Lets try this Google earth shot:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=72653+260th+Ave,+Hayfield,+MN&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87f74895e72dab1f:0xaf7ac585b2f7c9ed,72653+260th+Ave,+Hayfield,+MN+55940&gl=us&ei=O2LdUb-CK6jLyQH804DgDg&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAA

It's an old picture, but at least you get to see where your headed to!! LOL

Deleted User
Deleted User

If all else fails, follow the signs.

Or . . .

Plug this into your GPS. :news

43.897197,-92.718449

It will take you to the end of the driveway at the road.

:drivin

Quote Post Goto Top

iwantageometro
Member Avatar
nub

I'm considering going, since I'm "only" about 4.5 hours away in WI. But I'm a noob and don't really know anything. :p

maxmpg
Member Avatar

iwantageometro
Jul 11 2013, 11:24 PM
I'm considering going, since I'm "only" about 4.5 hours away in WI. But I'm a noob and don't really know anything. :p
All the better to share in the fun!! :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker

You'll be greeted by some of the friendliest folks you've ever met, who are HAPPY to share knowledge and teach. All you need to come out is the goal to have a good time :cheers

I barely know jack baloney about Geos (compared to some folks) and am expecting a great time ^o) :rocker
Edited by maxmpg, Jul 11 2013, 11:47 PM.

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

iwantageometro
Jul 11 2013, 11:24 PM
You will have a great time, and learn a ton about your Metro.

4.5 hours sounds pretty easy considering Maxmpg is coming from Montana!! :whistle

It doesn't matter if your car is perfect, or a rust bucket, all Metro's are welcome.

On top of all that, you will get to meet the famous Geo Glenn!! :rocker

His stories around the campfire are epic!! :evillol

iwantageometro
Member Avatar
nub

Y'all are kinda convincing, lol.

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

iwantageometro
Jul 12 2013, 10:46 PM
Y'all are kinda convincing, lol.
You won't regret it!! ^o)

Sphenicie is from northern Wisconsin, and he will be here, along with 3-4 pounds of Bacon!! :drool

snowfish
Member Avatar
Basic GearHead

Quote:

anybody who is coming to the meet has got a 4 cyl flywheel

Dave, I checked around and am not having much luck up here. :shake My Prairie to Pine connection does not have a spare. :smackface

Let's all keep looking. :news

snowfish
Member Avatar
Basic GearHead

New shirt design is about done. :rocker Design and shirt color is a surprise. :hmm

PM me your size if your thinking about one. :type Deadline is August 5th.

A freewill offering may be accepted. :deal

See you all soon. :drivin

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gathers/Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply