Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
guns and ammo prices.
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 12:24 AM (911 Views)
geostang

I didnt finish reading this thread before I decided to poat

cheaper than dirt

dont use em

They were the FIRST to do everything they could to capitalize on the ammo thing and I mean WAY out in front of everyone

http://www.bulkammo.com/

I have dealt with them for years 100's of thousands of rounds

CTD has a rep for bad service

I used them because someone also recommended them to me but after a few orders I saw no upside in using them
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

geostang

There currently is a fed tax on guns and ammo

Dems have a bill to double gun tax quadruple ammo tax, if they take the house, expect lots of prices increases and restrictions on guns and ammo

Therefore I dont see anything "getter better" only worse as we head towards nov 2014

After nov 2014 you will know which way it is going

geostang

If things get really bad and you cant find anything go to luckygunner.com high prices but when everyone everywhere even online had zero they had some

And they had a RARE occasional hot deal, in one case a supplier to CA law enforcement refused to ship to them because they had not paid previous bills, he had over 10 million rounds under contract purchased at pre scare prices destined to them

His company threatened to sell the CA ammo, all of it marked LAW ENFORCEMENT USE ONLY 9 357 40 on the open market to which CA replied he legally couldnt because the contract restricted the sale to cost plus percentage and he technically was holding THEIR ammo they had partially paid for

So that company then started releasing the CA cop ammo 100,000 rounds at a time on luckygunner to push CA to pay their bills

I got 40,000 rounds of 9 and 40,000 rounds of 40 LOW ammo at OLD prices, that ammo was gone in minutes

marxtoys
Member Avatar
stuck in a dent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
geostang
Sep 1 2013, 01:19 PM
$88 for a brick of .22lr?

No thanks.

PTA2PTB
Member Avatar
I'm totally awesome! I swear.

geostang
Sep 1 2013, 01:27 PM
I got 40,000 rounds of 9 and 40,000 rounds of 40 LOW ammo at OLD prices, that ammo was gone in minutes
JESUS CHRIST, dude! That's about $20k worth of ammo!

What the hell are doing with it, supplying leftist rebels, or stockpiling it for the, End Times?

The Mayans were wrong; sell it to me, CHEAP!

HelterSkelter
Member Avatar
#1 Pizza Driver

marxtoys
Sep 1 2013, 03:15 PM
geostang
Sep 1 2013, 01:19 PM
$88 for a brick of .22lr?

No thanks.

i saw that and dafuq'd. i used to buy 555 22s for about 13 dollars.

geostang

I live in Virginia :)

We got a lot of guns and ammo here

geostang

I know 22's skyrocketed, evidently there are a s load of people with 22's out there it was out of stock forever that was a surprise to me

At one point there was powderless 22's online going 20 cents each in 1,000 brick

NO POWDER
primer only, they were marketed as subsonic
Edited by geostang, Sep 1 2013, 08:24 PM.

geostang

dude! That's about $20k worth of ammo!

nope 8,500 delivered

worth more yes

Shinrin
Member Avatar

HelterSkelter
Aug 31 2013, 01:46 PM
do you think prices will fall once manufacturers make another batch of ammo or is the economy of ammo still in a state of buyer fear?
At my Walmart, its hoarders and resellers. We get tons of ammo in every day. We always have a line of people waiting to buy it all. Guy in sporting goods brings out the first shipment of ammo at 8am. At 8:05 its all gone. It'll be 20 boxes of different stuff, it'll all go right away.

Big Rhino
Member Avatar

Johnny Mullet
Aug 31 2013, 08:20 AM
Believe it or not even .177 pellets are hard to find now.
Oh great! Now we cannot even shoot our pellet guns. :banghead
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

geostang

hoarders are forward looking investors

If the dems take the house in 2014 these things are assured

1- AWB
2- Lead banned in ammo via EPA
3- double tax on guns an quadruple tax on ammo
4- no more online ammo sales
5- background check expansions and registration of firearms
6- background checks on ammo sales and limits on quantity sold and reporting

And possibly the retranslation of atf rules that all semi autos fall under the machine gun ban, so out right bans unless you pay the stamp tax on them and no new sales (fienstien met atf on that the day after obama was elected 2nd term)

All of that is what is driving hoarding, forward looking investors, looking out for their kids and grand kids

I forgot to add that pump action loading is also on the list

YOU DONT NEED 15 BULLETS TO KILL A DEER

L O L
Edited by geostang, Sep 1 2013, 10:17 PM.

geostang

HelterSkelter
Member Avatar
#1 Pizza Driver

careful geostang, your last post violates forums rules on politics and is likely to ignite a shitstorm of rant posts.

Horn

Definitely aren't "fundamental" investors and are mainly investing based on fear. Not a good strategy. Some times it does work, many times it doesn't.

So many people are worried about the dem's taking control of the house. It's not gonna happen. Congress will continue to be somewhat evenly split for the next several years unless something drastic changes. I would actually argue that the republicans have a good chance of benefitting from this coming election. Obama's approval is shitty. Many people disagree with the Affordable Health Care Act which was democratic legislation. It is not a presidential election year....this means that there will be less young voters and more older voters. Old voters tend to be more conservative.

The hoarders can keep on paying for this overpriced ammo. Buy low and sell high. Ammo is high so people should be selling....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Geo Metro Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply