Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Something Interesting
Topic Started: Nov 10 2013, 08:41 PM (10,943 Views)
ScotSwift
Member Avatar
GMFs resident Brit

That's pretty cool, no way health and safety busybodies would allow this in the UK. It kind of makes me sad that people in my country are too concerned with what the neighbours think to allow cars in similar condition to these to exist here. I would love to buy something as beat up as these to just thrash the pants off of it and not care if someone slams their door into it in a car park.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Count Metrola
[ *  *  * ]
Hm... I couldn't tell if the exhaust noise was the Honda engine mounted on the back or the Metro itself! :rofl

dennisecuador
Fresh Fish
[ * ]
Hello !
I'm from Ecuador, I'm looking for the Chevrolet turbo sprint seats covers, because I rreally feel captivated for this kind of cars and I have a Suzuki Cars Club in Ecuador with some friends who feels the same insane attraction.
In Ecuador, the GEO and Chevrolet came as Suzuki Forsa and Chevrolet Forsa. This year, we are having the third national anniversary of the GEO Metro.
If you wanna know more about this, it will be my pleasure to share with you, a'll the experiences and stories that me and my friends have had with these amazing cars

CMX ONE
Member Avatar
West Coast Member
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome, you should post some pics.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Headline News · Next Topic »
Add Reply