Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
3rd Annual Minnesota Metro Meet - 8-16-14; It's time to go big this year!!
Topic Started: Feb 23 2014, 12:31 PM (15,300 Views)
1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

Well it's time again to get the party started for the 3rd Annual Minnesota Metro Meet

August, 16th 2014

Same place as the last 2 years, 72653 260th Ave in Hayfield, MN 55940 (GPS the address)

Folks start showing up Friday night, and we have plenty of room for camping.

There will be plenty of food and drink to be had by all. :beer
FYI, bacon is our specialty, thanks Sphenicie!! :thumb
I'm sure Snowfish will be bringing fish again that we (forced) him to go fishing for. :evillol
Campfire Friday and Saturday night, with fireworks on Saturday night. (If you have some, bring them with!!) :thumb

I also have good news from the Salvage yard that is a 1/2 mile form the house, they picked up 10 Geo Metro's a couple of months ago, so there will be parts galore at my place, and at the yard. So if your looking for parts, and want to have a great weekend, come and join us for some fun.

Let's hear who's making plans to attend. :popcorn

Here is a google shot of the place we meet:
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=72653+260th+ave+hayfield+mn&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87f74895e72dab1f:0xaf7ac585b2f7c9ed,72653+260th+Ave,+Hayfield,+MN+55940&gl=us&ei=1kmdT_alLqPK2AWakun-Dg&oi=geocode_result&ved=0CCMQ8gEwAA
Edited by 1DCGUY, Mar 14 2014, 10:23 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

:bump2

perfesser
Member Avatar
Elite Member - Former Metro owner

I'm in!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iwantageometro
Member Avatar
nub

Me too! You guys can fix whatever is wrong with my car again. :p I had the frame welded though. Maybe I'll bring the convertible. And I'll definitely try to bring some sort of food this time. Looking forward to it.

:thumb :banana :drivin

snowfish
Member Avatar
Basic GearHead

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Epic! :cheers

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

iwantageometro
Feb 24 2014, 11:45 AM
Me too! You guys can fix whatever is wrong with my car again. :p I had the frame welded though. Maybe I'll bring the convertible. And I'll definitely try to bring some sort of food this time. Looking forward to it.

I'm glad you had a good time, and want to enjoy it again. :thumb
Just remember to bring back the brace so we can use it on someone else's ride if they need it. :thumb

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

For some reason, I was figuring Snowfish would post a few teaser pictures. :banana :banana

In the next couple of days, I'm going to take a picture from the same spot as the last picture he posted, I think all of you will get a kick out of what it looks like at this point!! :O

iwantageometro
Member Avatar
nub

1DCGUY
Feb 24 2014, 06:52 PM
iwantageometro

Just remember to bring back the brace so we can use it on someone else's ride if they need it. :thumb
But... it was put back on my car though. :scared

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

iwantageometro
Feb 25 2014, 02:26 AM
1DCGUY
Feb 24 2014, 06:52 PM
iwantageometro

But... it was put back on my car though. :scared
If your still using it, then that's totally ok, I thought after you had it welded up you may have taken it off.

Keep that baby on there, and every time you look at it, just remember Poorman's short t-shirt, and the show he put on for us. :evillol :evillol :evillol

Sorry Poorman, I couldn't help myself!! LMAO!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

davegran
Old Fart w/Wrenches

Marilyn and I will be there. We just haven't decided which day we will arrive, or if we will bring both Geos. :hmm :hmm 10 new Geos at the salvage yard sounds awesome if you & perfesser don't have them all stripped by August! :O :( What are their hours on Friday and Saturday? :popcorn

MR Bill
Member Avatar

If the wife would let me be gone for a week and ahalf I could make Ohio and Minn meets together.

perfesser
Member Avatar
Elite Member - Former Metro owner

If things warm up I might spend spring break there next month!! :D :D :D

Bumbullbee
[ *  * ]
I'm in

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

Bumbullbee
Feb 25 2014, 08:35 PM
I'm in
Good to hear Bumbullbee, you'll have a great time!! :thumb

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

MR Bill
Feb 25 2014, 04:06 PM
If the wife would let me be gone for a week and ahalf I could make Ohio and Minn meets together.
We would be happy to have you.

Bring the wife with, and make it a vacation?? :whistle :whistle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gathers/Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply