Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
People of walmart; Highly modified Metro! 2:51 mark.
Topic Started: Mar 19 2017, 12:54 PM (411 Views)
Otey13
Member Avatar
Geo Nerd

Pretty cool :rocker

https://youtu.be/0FVFPPxPLB8
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PTA2PTB
Member Avatar
I'm totally awesome! I swear.

It's like a circus freak show, but without an admission fee.

geogonfa
Member Avatar

:thumb

brsja
Member Avatar

Don't give up there is a Metro in there...

PTA2PTB
Member Avatar

My vision of Hell®, involves a Walmart greeter, just inside the gates.

dayle1960
Member Avatar
Fastest Hampster EVER

The :30 mark makes me wonder on what aisle does Walmart sell smiley faced butt plugs?

Yea, lots of low lifes in Walmart all vying for the top spot of "idiot of the day", too bad they all are winners.

PTA2PTB
Member Avatar

dayle1960
Mar 19 2017, 01:48 PM
The :30 mark makes me wonder on what aisle does Walmart sell smiley faced butt plugs?

Yea, lots of low lifes in Walmart all vying for the top spot of "idiot of the day", too bad they all are winners.
Oh, c'mon, Dayle. She was just being polite! Like people do by covering their mouths when they sneeze. She must'a had a burp that, "took the elevator down".

Prairie to pine
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
In reference to the metro. My 1st thought was , " that should somehow work in the next ZZtop music video" 2nd thought was " Hummmm.... I wonder if we could get him to one of the metro Meets??" Jonathan

nerys
Member Avatar
Grr

Posted Image

1993XFI

I have only been in a Walmart a couple of times about 12 years ago. We have a Super Walmart in our town for years now and we have never been in it ever, and I have no plans to so anytime. I did go into the parking lot once to talk to a Metro owner. Looks like someone is into street rods. Wonder what the front looks like? Different for sure.

Car Nut
Member Avatar

I spend too much time in Walmarts. Might even see some pics of me posted on POW. NOT!!!!!!!
I've thought of taking some pics of ppl I've seen there, but didn't want to get caught, and maybe cussed/ slapped. Funny stuff.

Car Nut
Member Avatar

nerys
Mar 20 2017, 12:44 AM
Posted Image
That is really cool. I'll take one please.

dayle1960
Member Avatar
Fastest Hampster EVER

What's funny about the people of Walmart is that I'm in the absolute heart of Walmart country and I have NEVER seen one of those creatures in these parts. I wonder if "cops of Walmart" usher them out of the store so that the media will never have a pic of a POW with the Walmart headquarters in the background.

Now I have seen foreign workers exiting and entering the HQ of Walmart and their apparel does not meet the US standards for office dress. Sandals, saris, and chain smoking non-filter Kools while on their break. Gotta love the ethnicity that Walmart promotes at the home office.

cwatkin

Forget about a Geo! Here we have REAL horsepower! http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/21/walmart-horseback-ride-caught-on-video.html

Yes, I see the creatures or Wal-Martians here often. I mean people really do shit their pants and just walk around shopping like nothing happened.

Conor

cwatkin

Don't go into a Wal-Mart on the 3rd of the month around here unless you want to see the real crazies. Colored hair, no teeth, and you can just tell they are out of it. They blow all their money within a few hours and you don't see them again for another month.

Then the afternoon hours when most people are at work are real bad as well. This is when you see the cops there hauling people out in handcuffs.

You don't hear about people shitting their pants and stuff elsewhere. Why does this type of thing always happen at a Wal-Mart?

Conor

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Geo Metro Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply