Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RockAuto.com - Rebates Expiring Soon!
Topic Started: Sep 27 2017, 11:30 AM (309 Views)
RockAuto
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
September is a big month for rebates at RockAuto.com, and there is less than one week left to take advantage of many of them!

Rebates Expiring 9/30/2017:

• Up to $100 Cash Back on KYB Shocks and Struts
  • $4 Cash Back on Fram Air & Oil Filters
  • $50 Cash Back on Lund Tonneau Covers
  • 10% Instant Rebate on √úro Parts Control Arms & Ball Joints
  • $20 Cash Back on Stampede Sidewind Deflectors & Hood Protectors
  • 10% Instant Rebate on Autoline Diesel Injection Parts
  • $10 Cash Back on AVS Vent Visors or Hood Shields
  • $50 Cash Back on Lund Fender Flares

Please see the info for all available Rebates at Current Promotions & Manufacturer Rebates or by clicking the link in the upper right corner of RockAuto.com. (Big rebates on Monroe and Rancho Shocks & Struts and DynoMax Exhaust are ending in October!)

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

92MHB
[ *  *  * ]
are they automatic discounts? or some sort of rebate card? how does it work? I'm in need of struts all around my 92 metro... gonna go look at your site now to see if I can see the details

edit--found it, rebate sent via mail--- thanks
Edited by 92MHB, Sep 27 2017, 12:34 PM.

92MHB
[ *  *  * ]
thanks for the heads up--- was needing new struts for the 280000 mile 25 YO baby ---doubt they have ever been replaced --- now I got an $80 visa rebate coming to me, that i can just hand over to my wife :hmm

Edited by 92MHB, Sep 27 2017, 02:00 PM.

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

92MHB
Sep 27 2017, 01:58 PM
thanks for the heads up--- was needing new struts for the 280000 mile 25 YO baby ---doubt they have ever been replaced --- now I got an $80 visa rebate coming to me, that i can just hand over to my wife :hmm

It's going to be a $40 rebate if you're replacing with KYB struts and shocks on your Metro.
Edited by 1DCGUY, Sep 27 2017, 04:03 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

92MHB
[ *  *  * ]
yup, or $80 rebate for Monroe -- total cost for the 4 Monroe struts shipped was 163.15 --$80 pre-paid visa rebate card is just under 50% off or $83.15 for 4 new name brand struts--- hard to beat that price --- comesout to an average of only $20.79 each
Edited by 92MHB, Sep 27 2017, 04:14 PM.

CMA

RockAuto
Sep 27 2017, 11:30 AM
September is a big month for rebates at RockAuto.com, and there is less than one week left to take advantage of many of them!

Rebates Expiring 9/30/2017:

• Up to $100 Cash Back on KYB Shocks and Struts

Please see the info for all available Rebates at Current Promotions & Manufacturer Rebates or by clicking the link in the upper right corner of RockAuto.com. (Big rebates on Monroe and Rancho Shocks & Struts and DynoMax Exhaust are ending in October!)

Oh crap... What a bad time... I am planning to order new strut/shock next spring... ( after the damn winter :whistle )

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply