Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
An Overdue Apology to T3, JM, and the Forum.
Topic Started: Oct 12 2017, 01:20 PM (758 Views)
Ephemeral Glade
Member Avatar

On a recent Lounge topic, I posted some replies which were inappropriate. 1DCGUY talked about writing a long reply, and then deleting as a better decision then posting it. He is right about that.
I do not regard t3ragtop or Johnny Mullet as kooks. I look up to both of them. In a major way, I would not be where I am without their help. I have enjoyed participating in some of the tough Lounge topics, and I have tried to elevate the discussions to being always respectful. This time I failed. The fact is, I have reached the point of overload when it comes to my fears about where Everything is going. I will not be posting in controversial topics any more.
To Johnny Mullet, t3ragtop, and the Forum
I am sorry for what I posted. As I said, I do not look at ANY Forum members as nutcases, or idiots. I should have never hit, Post Reply.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GeoStalker
Member Avatar
"Chicks dig me and guys think I'm cool."

We're all slightly nutty, I mean, look what we DRIVE!

I didn't read your initial post, but kudos for feeling you needed to apologize.

charliesdad
Member Avatar

It takes real courage to sense and know action should be taken. Especially when the action is in the form of an apology.

No one is perfect. We all have our moments that we revel in.

In my opinion, the important thing is you stood up and took accountability for your action. :thumb

Charliesdad

Prairie to pine

Great kudos and respect for your insightful self awareness. ,May your tribe increase. "Please don't allow the occasional slamming of your fingers in the screen door prevent you from going to visit Grandma" (Translation;) I think we all have posted something we regret saying or at the very least later realized could have worded better. so please don't stop posting comments in the lounge section I for one, have enjoyed reading,
Get ready for it....
(my turn to step out of line now :smackface :smackface :smackface ..) Your left wing, whale saving, tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing, Granola eating ,Volvo driving, vegan , Atheist, comments. (did I miss anything. :hmm :hmm )Just kidding. :rofl :rofl

I'm just saying. that we all take a turn in the pickle barrel with a thought or comment that could have best been left unsaid. Best wishes to you (Jonathan)

Please don't take many of the rant portion of this post seriously,,,, :thumb
Edited by Prairie to pine, Oct 12 2017, 04:31 PM.

Johnny Mullet
Member Avatar
Fear the Mullet

I don't feel there is a need to apologize for anything you posted. Nothing you said offended me in any way. Actually, I discuss more conspiracy, and strange shit more here more than I do interacting with people around me.

So who wants to talk about Flat Earth now :O

WiscoMetro
Member Avatar
Seeking the Science of MPG

Johnny Mullet

So who wants to talk about Flat Earth now :O

Posted Image

nwgeo

Thanks EG, all good here. :thumb Yep, I type things and then read later and.... Arugh what did say... oh man. :smackface

aartod

I'm offended that you apologized about calling people nutcases.... I take that as a compliment!

CaptainMetro
Member Avatar

You're all kooks

t3ragtop
Member Avatar
Turbo3 and Twincam Tweaker

no harm, no foul.

it's a crazy world and we all see it through our own eyes.

thanks anyway eg. ;)

Cobrajet25
Member Avatar

I blame social media for this phenomenon. We have all started to see those who disagree with us not as people, but as the monsterous caricatures our own sociopolitical "tribes" have created.

Horn

I think all members of GMF are nutcases.

1DCGUY
Member Avatar
Don't be a "Richard"

Horn
Oct 13 2017, 10:40 AM
I think all members of GMF are nutcases.
Hey, I resemble that comment!!
:spaz :spaz :spaz
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

geogonfa
Member Avatar

:coche :spaz
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PTA2PTB
Member Avatar
I'm totally awesome! I swear.

Cobrajet25
Oct 13 2017, 05:25 AM
We have all started to see those who disagree with us not as people, but as the monsterous caricatures our own sociopolitical "tribes" have created.
I watched an episode of Survivor, once. Only because that's what the people who were in control of the bong were watching.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Geo Metro Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply