Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Manual Transmission Parts; Parts dealer
Topic Started: Apr 14 2018, 06:57 PM (309 Views)
400ex4ever
[ *  * ]
We are rebuilding a 1995 Geo Metro Manual gear box and discovered a few parts that we need to get it back together.
I found the parts numbers on a GM parts website but they are discontinued. Can any one help?

5th Gear, SPRING. Transmission Synchronizer – 2
Part Number: 96060217 ; 96060217

5th Gear, INSERT. Transmission Synchronizer - 3
Part Number: 91175597 ; 96066425

3rd Gear, GEAR. Transmission Countershaft – 1
Part Number: 96060203 ; 96060203

Thanks,
Eric
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

scruffy
[ *  * ]
You could check megazip:

https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya-avtomobilej/suzuki/kei-swift-1865/sf413-18305/sf413-my-89-94-327983/mt-transmission-3812817

Woodie
Member Avatar

:gp

The Swift was sold all over the world for twice the time that the Metro was. You're far more likely to find the parts from Suzuki than from GM. A member on here named bbowens is a Suzuki parts guy and finds original parts that we all thought were gone forever. Get the Suzuki part #'s and then ask him.

pdqrunner

Contact Joel, member j63812f He has a plethora of Metro trans parts and mad knowledge that comes with every part.

400ex4ever
[ *  * ]
Thanks for the inputs. I sent Joel a PM and Ill see if I can dig up the Suzuki Part numbers

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Transmission/Clutch/Axles · Next Topic »
Add Reply