Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rear side glass replacement
Topic Started: Apr 15 2018, 11:45 AM (85 Views)
jp82
[ *  * ]
I have a 95 geo metro 2 door,I need some advice on how to replace the rear side glass on passenger side never done this before.Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

91 ragtop
Member Avatar

It has to be cut out. I pulled two out of a parts car and tried to save the rubbers but ruined them before I got them out. I don't know if you can still buy them anymore.

Ken..........

jp82
[ *  * ]
Sorry i should have put its pretty much out just some left on the edges,it was pretty much shattered by a deer,how about the putting it back in part, what needs done.Thanks

freegeo
Member Avatar

Those side glass pieces mount to the car. The rubber seal and glass is replaceable. There were a couple of extra ones in the swift car I got from geogonfa
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Body/Chassis/Interior · Next Topic »
Add Reply