Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Off Road GEO Metro?; 500 Gambler moded geo metro
Topic Started: May 28 2018, 07:18 PM (101 Views)
ZitaZaba
Fresh Fish
[ * ]
Hey guys,

I need help! I want to make a 1992 GEO metro into a little off-roader! My hope is to enter it into the 500 Gambler in just over a month. I was looking at putting spacers and bigger tires on it, but other that what should I do? Has anyone ever done this before? What have you done? What have you guys done to up the torque on your GEO's?

Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Coche Blanco
Member Avatar
Troll Certified

https://www.google.com/search?q=off+road+geo+metro+site:geometroforum.com&client=firefox-b-1-ab&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjG7YCU06nbAhUl24MKHdMfDuYQrQIITygCMAw&biw=1366&bih=654

This should give you some ideas.

frankv
[ *  * ]
Exactly this.....
http://kengardner00.blogspot.com/2018/07/myrtle-and-gambler.html?m=1

Johnny Mullet
Member Avatar
Fear the Mullet

All you need to do is put 95+ coil springs in it to raise the suspension, get some gorilla lugnuts to upgrade to 13" tires, and mount up some aggressive snow tires. Too large or too aggressive of a tire and the engine won't have the ponies to turn them. Better put a very large battery in it because the alternator is the first to fail in the mud. Trust me. I been there :deal

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Tech and Tool Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply