Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cinco De Mayo; Donation Ideas
Topic Started: Aug 9 2018, 10:35 PM (127 Views)
bayareametro
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I have been on this forum off and on over the years and have learned a lot, Thanks
I've been to Geo Palooza West a few years ago and met some wonderful people there.

I would like to donate my 1993 metro for someone to fix and take to Johnny Mullet, or raffle at the next Geo Palooza, description 2 door , faded red ( looks orange ) runs 30 mph max, mechanic says needs clutch, I have new clutch, barely hit 100k
,car has zero rust, clean interior, small dings on body, tight suspension, no rattling or Squeaks
.Car comes with years of collected parts, Xfi transmission, XFI wiring hardness, Ecu, 3 sets of almost new tires, sensors, exc....
I have tools and can help install clutch, clean cement driveway for repair
Open to all Ideas......have to get rid of car, not a junker

Thank you all
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

clen
Member Avatar
Buy 'Em Up! Now!

Hey man sorry you have to give up your car. I know how you feel.

You might want to put this in the Cars for Sale Area as I think more people look there.

Also post pictures, people flock to posts with pictures.

Johnny Mullet
Member Avatar
Fear the Mullet

I appreciate the offer and could use a rust free Geo, but hauling a car that far is not feasible. Murf offered me a couple rust free shells, but getting it here is a different story.

geeten
Member Avatar
Driving little, Flying little
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I may be able to help but I'm not clear on what you want done. Are you giving it all away? Or do you want someone to help you fix it and then donate it to the forum?

There's a Geopalooza WEST???

Johnny Mullet
Member Avatar
Fear the Mullet

geeten
Aug 10 2018, 03:57 PM
Years ago one was hosted in Reno. She tried to host a second meet, but could not get it together with life and stuff.

geeten
Member Avatar
Driving little, Flying little
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Johnny Mullet
Aug 10 2018, 06:17 PM
geeten
Aug 10 2018, 03:57 PM
Years ago one was hosted in Reno. She tried to host a second meet, but could not get it together with life and stuff.
How'd yours go? It didn't work out for me this year but I will be there next year.

bayareametro
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I will locate pictures and videos from GeoPalooza West, from a few years ago and I will try and figure out how to post them.
Yes, I would like to fix car and donate it to the forum

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply