Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Myrtle; 1990 Geo Metro Gambler
Topic Started: Aug 10 2018, 06:04 PM (72 Views)
frankv
[ *  * ]
http://kengardner00.blogspot.com/2018/07/myrtle-and-gambler.html?m=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Woodie
Member Avatar

Cool story. Guy seems to think there's something Korean about a Metro, but he's quite complimentary.

ZXTjato
Member Avatar
bass heads

Got nothing on Scarface :P I've wanted to enter Scarface in the gambler for a while now.

Also see you are in Arizona, how cool would it be to get the off road metros out for a rip. I even have a back up tow vehicle. Mom drives a Suzuki samurai and uncle has a Cherokee. PM me if you are interested in some off road metro action.
Edited by ZXTjato, Aug 11 2018, 08:02 PM.

frankv
[ *  * ]
Still working out next steps for Myrtle. She hasnt moved much since the race finished, mostly due to summer settling in and i dont want to work in the garage. This fall i think the focus will be on doing what it takes to get her appropriately street legal. We really fudged it during the gambler with some temp 3 day tags. There has been talk of welding the transaxle similar to what EcoMudder did. Regardless, aint anything happening till my garage is less than 2kagillion degrees.

frankv
[ *  * ]
Sorry bout the Korea thing, chock it up to fake news

ZXTjato
Member Avatar
bass heads

What part of Arizona are you in? Scarface is street legal so I can drive it to off road places, I'm in Apache junction. I recently went to Grand canyon with Scarface, should check out my build man :)

Woodie
Member Avatar

Oh sorry, didn't realize it was you.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Project Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply